CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BESTY CLINIC In order to protect the personal data of its customers, business partners and other third parties with whom it has a relationship, as well as to ensure data privacy and security, this lighting text on the protection of personal data as a data officer is presented to your attention in order to inform you.
This lighting text of BESTY CLINIC has been prepared by the company (”company“) for the purpose of illuminating the company’s customers regarding the processing of their personal data by the company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (”law”).
- a) Methods and legal reasons for obtaining personal data
Your personal data is collected electronically or physically. Your personal data collected for legal reasons specified in this lighting text is subject to law 5. and 6. personal data can be processed and shared within the framework of the processing conditions specified in the articles.
- B) purposes of processing a personal data
Your personal data, Act 5. and 6. planning and performing the activities necessary to propose and promote the products and services offered by the company according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the people concerned in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in the articles, conducting the work necessary to benefit the people concerned from the products and services offered by the company by the business units and conducting the relevant business processes, Business activities conducted by the company as required by the business units and related business processes relevant for the realization of the execution of the company’s commercial and/or business strategy and the planning and execution of a business relationship with the company and the company of the persons concerned in legal, technical and business-for the purposes of the provision of Occupational Safety are processed.
- C) parties and purposes for which personal data can be shared
Your personal data is subject to Section 8 of the Act and 9 the conditions and objectives specified in the articles of the processing of personal data within the framework of the tastes of products and services offered by the company of the relevant person, and customized according to your needs and habits, and recommended it to the planning and execution of activities that are required for the introduction, giving benefit to the people about the products and services offered by the Company necessary for the execution of the work to be carried out by relevant business units and business processes, business activities conducted by the company as required by the business units and related business processes relevant for the realization of the execution of the company’s commercial and/or business strategy and the planning and execution of a business relationship with the company and the company of the persons concerned in legal, technical and trade-supply of job security with the company’s business partners and suppliers for the purposes of legally authorized institutions and organizations legally authorized private may be shared with legal entities.
- d) the rights of data owners and the exercise of these rights
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests for your rights mentioned below to the company by the methods specified under the exercise of Rights by data owners, your requests will be evaluated and concluded by our company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days. As a personal data owner in accordance with the article 11 of the law, you have the following rights:
- Learning whether your personal data has been processed,
- Request information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used for its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request that your personal data be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and request that the transaction made in this context be notified to third parties where the personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons that require it to be processed disappear, and request that the transaction made in this context be notified to third parties where the personal data is transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request removal of damages if your personal data is damaged due to illegal processing.
- Act 28 of Article 2. the paragraph lists cases where data owners do not have the right to request, and in this context;
- Personal data processing is necessary for the Prevention of crime or criminal investigation,
- Processing of personal data made public by the person concerned,
- Personal data processing is required for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations, as well as professional organizations that are public institutions based on the authority granted by law, conducting supervisory or regulatory tasks,
- Personal data processing is necessary to protect the economic and financial interests of the state in relation to budget, tax and financial matters,
- in their case, the rights set out above for the data will not be used.
- Act 28. Article 1. according to the paragraph, since the data will be outside the scope of the law in the following cases, the requests of the data owners will also not be processed in terms of this data:
- Processing of personal data by natural persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or family members living in the same residence, provided that personal data is not provided to third parties and data security obligations are complied with.
- Processing of personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by anonymizing it with official statistics.
• Personal data of National Defense, National Security, Public Safety, Public Order, economic security, not to violate privacy or personal rights or did not constitute a crime, provided that art, history, literature, or may be processed for scientific purposes or under freedom of expression.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security.
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or execution authorities in relation to investigations, prosecutions, trials or executions.
Exercise Of Rights By Data Owners
- Applications will be made using one of the following methods, together with documents that will identify the relevant data owner:
- A wet signed copy of the form by filling in, by hand, through a notary or by registered letter with return [Barbaros Mah. Seyit Ahmet Creek Sok. No: 5/2 Uskudar Istanbul-Turkey],
- By signing the form with a secure electronic signature organized under the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 email@example.com e-mail,
- Follow a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The company responds to data owners who wish to exercise these rights within the limits provided for in the law within a maximum of thirty (30) days as provided for in the law. In order for third parties to request an application on behalf of personal data owners, there must be a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public on behalf of the person who will apply.
- Although data owner applications are usually processed free of charge, they can be charged at the rate stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The company may request information from the person concerned in order to determine whether the applicant is the owner of personal data, in order to clarify the issues specified in the application, it may ask the personal data owner about its application.
10.03.2018 date and 30356 published in the Official Gazette “communiqué on the procedures and principles of applying to the Data Manager” in accordance with the data owners ‘ application will be answered in writing, up to ten pages will not be charged. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish lira may be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as a CD, flash memory, the fee that can be requested by the institution cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.